Nepal visa guide full information
Nepal Visa guide is straightforward contrasting with different nations; you can get a visa upon landing in Airport and can begin your tour and treks one day from now of your entry. Guests can request a visa at Embassy each working day (Monday – Friday) from 09:30 to 12:30 hours and gather their international Id with visa the second day 14:00 to 16:30 hours later. Nepalese visas might be acquired from the
Nepalese Consulate in your nation or upon entry in Kathmandu Airport. Nepalese visas cost is USD 30 for 15 days, and USD 50 for 30 days, USD 125 for 90 days to date. Nepalese visas expenses are the sole avocation of customers.
Foreign guests, other than Indian nationals, who propose to visit Nepal, must hold a good visa or any head out archive equal to Passport issued by the Govt. for going by a remote nation preceding request visa. Your travel permit may as well have no less than six months’ legitimacy left on it, past your normal flight date. Traveler section visa could be gotten for the accompanying term from the Nepalese Embassy or Consulate, or other mission workplaces spotted on entrance focuses in Nepal.
To get a visa on entry via air in Nepal, you should fill in a requisition structure and give a travel permit photo. Visa can get from taking after movement workplaces in Nepal:
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Kakarvitta, Jhapa (Eastern Nepal)
- Birganj, Parsa (Central Nepal)
- Kodari, Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border)
- Belaya, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi, Western Nepal)
- Jamuna, Nepalgunj (Banke, Mid Western Nepal)
- Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali, Far Western Nepal)
- Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal)
Chinese Citizen is asked for to apply in Nepalese Embassy or other Nepalese discretionary missions as there are no procurements of on landing visa for them.
Instructions for visa processing and Nepal visa information
· No Visa Fee is charged from Chinese Nationals for a Tourist visa (other than Chinese Nationals are, however, required to pay visa fee)
· Holders of Diplomatic and Official Passport of the People’s Republic of China do not require a visa for a visit and stay in Nepal for up to one month. Similarly, holders of Diplomatic and Official passport of Mongolia do not require a visa for a visit and stay in Nepal for up to three months.
· Passports are not accepted through the parcel.
· Individual applicant should apply in person at the Embassy in Beijing or the consulates in Lhasa, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, or Honorary Consulate in Shanghai or any diplomatic mission of Nepal abroad.
· Chinese nationals are eligible to obtain an on-arrival visa at authorized entry points, including the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. This provision also applies to Mongolia and DPRK nationals.
· Tourist visa for Nepal can also be used through travel agencies authorized by the China National Tourism Administration (CNTA) to operate overseas travel.
· Passports should be valid for at least more than six months for processing of visas.
· Please fill in the application form entirely/ correctly; don’t leave any column vacant.
· Nationals of other countries visiting China (as visitors, tourists) are advised to apply for the visa at the Embassy of Nepal in their country of residence or the Embassy of Nepal concurrently accredited to their country.
(Note information based on Embassy of Nepal, Beijing, China)
Nepal visa Fee:
Visa fee required obtaining a Tourist visa from Nepalese diplomatic agencies and entry points.
- US$ 30 or equivalent foreign currency charged for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days.
- US$ 50 or equivalent foreign currency charged for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days.
- US$ 125 or equivalent foreign currency charged for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days.
- Regardless of the provision stated i) 1 and 2, tourists with the passport from South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) nations aren’t required to pay visa for 30 days.
- Indian nationals do not require the visa to enter into Nepal.
Gratis Visa (Visa for Free)
Gratis Visa is issued free of cost in case of following categories of Visa applicants:
- Children below ten years
- Up to 30 days for SAARC Citizen (except Afghanistan) visiting Nepal for the first time in a given visa Year. Afghan citizen is eligible for Gratis Visa on Arrival only upon the recommendation of the Department of Immigration. If you are an Afghan citizen, you can request a concerned institution inviting you to Nepal for necessary paperwork with the Department of Immigration to get you Gratis Visa ‘On Arrival.’
- Non Residential Nepalese(NRN) card holder ( issued by MoFA /Nepalese diplomatic missions abroad)
- Chinese Nationals
Officials from China, Brazil, Russia, and Thailand do not need Entry Visa based on reciprocal visa waiver Agreement
Visas of all kinds, including ‘Gratis’ issued at the Airport, are Tourist Visas. Contact Department of Immigration for extending your visa or changing the category of your visa. Tourist Visa extension can be done from the Immigration Office, Pokhara too. Nontourist visa extension can be done only at the Department of Immigration (if eligible) for a period of maximum one year (except business visa).
Visa extensions are available from immigration offices in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Receipt of Online Application
- Tax clearance certificate in case of Transfer from Business visa to Tourist Visa
- Copy of passport of guardian in cases of a minor below ten years of Age.
- Minimum 30 US dollars for up to 15 days.
After 15 days of 2US Dollar per day (extension of the tourist visa, the fees chargeable for 15 days shall be levied if the period is less than 15 days in every expansion.
- Extra US Dollar 20 for MRE facility for valid visa period.
- The late fee to be charged Extra 3 US Dollar per day
- Free of Cost in case minor below ten years of age.
Transit visa for one day can be obtained from Nepal’s immigration offices at the entry points to the production of departure flight ticket via Tribhuvan International Airport in Nepal, by paying the US $ 5 or equivalent convertible currency
- Nepal Visa can be obtained from Nepal Embassy / Consulate Offices in your country or upon arrival at Kathmandu airport. It is also possible to get the visa from another point of entry (at the border). You’ll need one photo each time.
- For foreign investor’s business visas with multiple entry facilities for one year and five years can be obtained from the Department of Immigration on the recommendation of the Department of Industry and Commerce by paying the US $ 100 and the US $ 250 or equivalent convertible foreign or Nepali currency.
For Indian Citizens:
To permit Indian subjects to make travel on the support of the accompanying archive:
Passport, Driving permit with photo, Identity card with photo issued by an authoritative figure. or Ration card with photo or Voter personality card with photo or Registration authentication issued by the Indian government office to the Indian native staying in Nepal or Ad hoc/temporary character card issued by the Indian government office to the Indian national on the occasion of an emergency
Document with photo and setting out character, issued by the sub-divisional justice or power there above.