Advantage of trekking, trekking safety, fitness,first time trekking (details information guide)
- Table of Contents
- Advantage of trekking
- Trekking safety
- Why travael with us
- Fitness for trekking
- First time trekking
- Trekking map
- Drinking water
Advantage of trekking, Nothing can compare with the satisfaction that we get from traveling and spending time in Nature. The wilderness, beauty of nature is the refreshing activity that anyone will enjoy. Trekking is the best way of exploring and enjoying the beauty of nature. Similarly, there are lots of benefits that we get from trekking. Here are some Advantages of Trekking
- Good for health
Trekking is beneficial for the body. Walking around nature and fresh breathing can give the perfect workout to the body. It also improves strength, cardio fitness, and the ability to walk comfortably and quickly. While trekking, the muscles of our body gets stretched as trekking means constantly waking and moving. One will feel the change in the body after trekking as it helps in blood flow, improves the digestive system, and forms energy in the body.
- Peace of mind
Exploring and enjoying nature can take away the negativity and stress from our minds. Trekking is one of the best ways to reduce anxiety and boredom from a person, which will result in peace of mind.
- Learning a new culture and lifestyle
Specially Trekking means walking to the remote region. One can experience an isolated lifestyle and culture while walking down to those places. Anywhere you go for trekking, it is apparent that you will learn a different culture than yours.
- Social benefit
While trekking, you will find different people and make new friends. There will be one kind of bonding between you and the group or team you are traveling with. You will be far from your home and social media, so it is possible that the friends that you made while trekking will be the life long memorable friend.
- Encounter natural beauty
Nature includes different varieties of flora and fauna, rivers, lakes, mountains, glaciers, and so forth. So while trekking, you will be exploring and encountering all those gifts of nature. The blue sky above, birds flying, waterfalls, and smooth air of the environment will make one feel relaxed.
Trekking safety in Nepal
The destination is not what makes us different; it’s the quality of the services that make us stand out from the crowd. While exploring the local villages, trekking through beautiful forests, underwater falls. Over the suspension bridge, we focus on promoting the local economy using local providers and products. In this way, your visit to these Himalayan countries with us will also be supporting the local community.
Nepal undoubtedly is a country of spectacular beauty, and it has been recognized as a top trekking destination in the world. However, the travelers coming to Nepal should keep in mind the possible dangers that may occur during the trekking in the Himalayas, such as Altitude sickness, Landslide, and Occasional theft or extortion and so forth. The best way to evade risk could be possible by planning, playing by the rules, and realize human limitations.
‘WE TREK NOT TO ESCAPE LIFE, BUT SO LIFE DOESN’T ESCAPE US. OUR BUSY LIFE MAY NOT GIVE TIME TO REALISE THAT MOST OF US MERELYSURVIVE; NOT LIVE. GIFT YOURSELF THE FREEDOM AND HAPPINESS YOU DESERVE”
All the trip leaders and guides are almost medical trained and have worked permanently for the welfare of trekkers, and each year, they are trained wisely and updated their skills in the wilderness of First-Aid training.
With our widespread networks of local partners, we can arrange any custom made trips as requested by our clients. Our services are not limited to, guiding, transportation, and accommodation. Along with these, we make sure you can enjoy your holidays. We take care of your health and safety issues and provide you with memories that will last forever. To make your trip successful and offer you the most vivid and luxurious environment you can also visit our website www.abovethehimalaya.com
Nepal is a relatively safer country to travel and trek provided the basic rules are explored. When a reputed trekking agency organizes the trekking. The staff handles most of the complications, and however, Safety is always at the top of any agenda. While holding any of the adventure trekking and climbing trip in the Himalayas. If you’re planning for your dream trip, you are always welcome to visit Nepal. And numerous websites and agencies can go through while visiting Nepal choose wisely and enjoy your best time here in Nepal.
Why travel with us?
- Safety satisfaction and success
- Financial protection and no hidden cost
- Legally registered trekking in Nepal
- Environment and society responsive
- We are insured, are you?
- 100% personalized trips
- Guaranteed trip Departure
- Team of Destination Experts
- Best of Himalayan Adventure Trip
Fitness for trekking
Even though physical fitness is a paramount piece of any open-air movement, you don’t have to be a contender or marathon runner to revel in the trekking in Nepal. Physical fitness is presumably less of an issue at begin than you may suspect. Most trekkers of high fitness for their age can finish the Nepal trek. Most first time trekkers are worried that they won’t keep up, however soon uncover that a relentless pace will have them in camp well before they might have anticipated.
These treks are not preparing runs for the fit; however, strolling occasions for individuals of all ages. A nervous disposition is significantly more significant at this stage in the diversion. You might be the fittest on the planet, yet provided that you have no certified in trekking, it won’t turn into a long haul movement for you. Trek preparing by definition implies that you will reinforce real form muscles, specifically legs, and trains your cardiovascular framework.
So raising your heart rate throughout a preparation session is basic. There is no preferred preparing over trekking itself. Get a day pack on and get out there as frequently as possible. As opposed to having long, progressively climbing trails, most Himalayan trails focus just about specifically up, obliging a considerable measure more exertion, and particularly when plummeting, a ton more fixation.
The majority of the people believe that the grandest test while trekking on High Mountain is going up, yet it is while slipping that makes the most issues. We regard this to be a direct trek, and on a straightforward excursion, you will be strolling for six to eight hours every day, at elevations up to a most extreme of 5,700 meters.
Assuming that you can deal with several valley floors to edge line risings for every bush walk, you will adapt to a directly evaluated trek. Speed is not the substance; stamina, trust, and progression are. Assuming that you are an encountered walker and regularly trek a maximum of 15 km per day with a pack, a trek may as well demonstrate no challenge.
First time trekking?
Usually, the Trekking in Nepal is straightforward, and following smart methods with well-trodden routes, Nepal’s most well-liked trekking routes like Everest, Annapurna, and Langtang are well provided with tea look and lodges, and therefore the trails between these are well used and gift straightforward walking conditions. We’ve got short easy to long, difficult trekking.
You’ll select the trek as per its slow and fitness level. Commonly our trekking permits. Lots of time to thoroughly complete the itinerary. To confirm that everybody is in excellent condition. On the steady ascent to the path, like Annapurna Base camp trek, Everest Base camp trek, Throng la pass, and alternative trekking. Our entire trekking itinerary includes associate acclimation days. This ascent presents no real problem and may be among the capabilities of the match and active hill walkers. However, there are couples of quite long trekking days, and it ought to be noted that trekking at altitudes higher than 5000 meters is essentially strenuous.
Trekking in Nepal is physical; however, in no way on the far side, the bulk of individuals. The most issue is what kind of expertise you wish to own from the trekking. Want to succeed in the middle of the good white peaks; otherwise, you want to have villages with many various ethnic cultures. Otherwise, you want to induce far from it all and disappear into the remote mountains. Otherwise, you may want to visualize a high mountain road with very little labor.
Another thought is what proportion time you have got and in what season you’d prefer to trek. Or three weeks to a month trek higher passes usually shut from Gregorian calendar month to February owing to excessive snow; however, one to a pair of weeks trek are often done simply.
While you’re in trekking, walking through the path once few days body and mind can become utterly adjusted so that it looks this is often all one ever meditating paying attention placed on each step. Dispose of yourself in powerful landscape wherever for hundreds of year’s holy men, and pilgrims have lost and located them going.
The villagers of the mountain chain facilitate reveal all that continues to be hidden throughout the daily existence. You are advised to start an associate exercise program. If you do not often exercise, start. Aerobic fitness may be a vital issue of a cushy trekking experience; if your body is employed to apply, you may be less possible to suffer from exhaustion or injury.
The art of trekking can prove to be the hardest thing to learn, and yet this is one of the most straightforward tasks a living organism’s body can perform.
Obtain trekking maps
- This is one of the essential items you should never miss to carry with you if you are going on trekking missions, for example, hiking.
- Trekking maps will enable you to have an idea of where you are heading to as well as to know your coordinates well and the distance.
- These items, i.e., trekking maps, can be obtained from most tour firms at discounted prices to make your journey exciting and enjoyable.
Do appropriate exercise
- Doing appropriate body warm-up exercise tends to relax one’s muscles, which in turn makes the brain to be more alert, and this is healthy.
- After you are through with the warm-up exercises, also remember to do some cool-down exercises to get rid of the accumulated body waste.
- This is important for you since it breaks down the toxic body chemicals responsible for causing fatigue in human beings, e.g., lactic acids.
Carry a first aid kit
- Another essential item to carry is a first aid kit since you will always never have a doctor or a nurse by your side during emergencies.
- Trekking activity is always done in the jungle where, in most cases, when a medical emergency arises, there can be no immediate response.
- This is the most basic trekking and hiking equipment you need to carry in your travel bag and remember to keep it as light as possible.
Carry enough drinking water
- As we all know, trekking is energy consuming and in most cases, will leave our bodies dehydrated hence the need to drink more water.
- You have to put into consideration that in most cases, trekking does take place in the jungle where there is no clean water readily available.
- If one arm themselves with enough bottles of clean drinking water, he/she will be safe since the chances of dehydration will be very minimal.
Arm yourself with appropriate weapons
- Trekking in the jungle without any form of protection can be very dangerous, remember most snakes and other wild animals live there.
- It is advisable to carry a small hunting gun, a knife, a sword, and maybe a whistle to defend yourself if you get attacked by any wild animal.
- After this ordeal, make sure that you report to the relevant and appropriate people as soon as possible to avoid getting into problems.
- The continent of America has magnificent parks in which any tourist from any part of the world can visit as long as they are eligible.
- If you intend to visit the USA, make sure you undergo the ESTA procedure to know whether you are eligible to travel to America or not.
- The electronic system for travel authorization makes it easier for anyone who intends to travel to America to quickly know their eligibility.