Luxury trekking in Nepal-Top luxury trek holiday
- Table of Contents
- Luxury trekking overview
- luxury trip
- Highlights of luxury trekking
- Everest base camp luxury trek
- Annapurna base camp luxury trek
- Upper mustang luxury trek
- Poon hill luxury trek
Luxury trekking in Nepal is one of the most doable and exciting things to do. From thrill-seeking adventures to relaxed waterfalls walks, Nepal has something for everyone. This is why Nepal is known for its stunning scenic beauty and the dazzling Himalayas.
Either you opt for relaxing travel or for challenging mountain trek. Yes, Nepal is there to serve you according to your needs. No matter what type of travelers you are, the stunning natural beauty of the Himalayas will provide you a memorable and luxury trekking experience.
Scenic mountainous beauty provides splendid views from which you can enjoy a wide range of adventures. The enthusiastic travelers may enjoy any trip, including trekking, skydiving, bungee jumping, rafting, and even paragliding. Most of the domestic travelers enjoy only the adventure trekking while some of the international trekkers prefer luxurious facilities along with an excellent trip. Most of us think that trekking is only for adventure travelers where you can’t get any luxurious facilities. Luxury Trekking in Nepal will provide you the best accommodation according to your individual preferences.
Those who have a larger budget and want to explore the beauties of Himalayas, then Luxury Trekking in Nepal, could be your best choice. This trekking will save your time, and you can get a close insight of the Himalayas remaining into your comfort. However, the option is yours!!
Nevertheless, there is no difference between the normal trek and Luxurious trek based upon the trekking routes. These luxury treks follow similar routes to the normal routes, but you will stay in versatile accommodations. The bedroom will have larger beds, well carpeted, and other en suite facilities. A great variety of food will serve in a warm dining room with plenty of space. Also, a western-style toilet with a 24-hour hot water shower will be available. You can combine the adventure with luxury that will be a natural, cultural, traditional, and amazing tour package. In your entire trekking days, you can enjoy the magnificent breathtaking views of different snow-capped mountains.
Visiting Nepal and observing the ethnic Himalayan settlements and villages is truly a marvelous experience. Traveling to gorgeous river valleys harboring unique terrains are other wonders of visiting Nepal.
What is more fascinating is walking through the winding trails that pass through heavenly alpine forests and green pastures. Trekking in the lap of Himalayas is truly a dream come true for every dreamer! If you are seeking a more relaxed escape at the same time, you will also find intriguing arts and architecture, history, Nepalese culture, and cuisine to enjoy.
Fantastic mountain views, along with extra facilities, make your journey more exciting and thrilling. Either spending holidays with your close ones or accepting challenging treks with your colleague, Trekking in Nepal serves you best in every possible way. A great variety of foods is available with plenty of space in a warm dining room.
It is a memorable and luxury trekking experience that you will remember, doesn’t matter, what type of traveler you are. You are going to appreciate these facilities if you are with elders, children, or during most busy seasons.
During the Luxury trip, you will get flight services for the comfortable tour where the flights are possible.
If you are traveling with your elders or children, especially during high season, you will appreciate the extra facilities and enjoy the trek to the fullest. These luxury trekking packages are fully designed to explore Nepal easily and comfortably.
There is no fixed time to adopt Luxury Trekking. It can be done at any time of the year. However, the weather-wise comparison suggests that March to May and September to December is the best trekking season.
Luxury Trip will care about all levels of fitness and experience. It ranges from short, gentle hikes to longer, more strenuous adventures, or the ultimate challenge of a trekking peak ascent. We will make sure you have your best Luxurious tour and try to make it memorable for a lifetime.
Undoubtedly, Luxury Trekking in Nepal is one of the finest as well as excellent ways to enjoy the mountains in Nepal remaining on its comfort Zone. It is unfair to typecast trekking in Nepal with local tea houses, unaffiliated restrooms, bad roads, or poor drinking water.
• Enjoying the beauty of the Himalayas, the incredibly beautiful nature without compromising on any facilities available
• Splendid views of the mountain vistas, the waterfalls, glaciers, and the dynamic biodiversity are what amazes you the most.
• Getting insights into the multicultural society and exploring the socio-cultural lifestyle of the people living at the Himalayas is an overwhelming feeling.
• Getting accommodated at one of the finest 5-star hotels, located at the highest altitude in the world.
• Gives amazing mountain trip with Luxurious hotels, best dining experience with delightful food
• Get ecstatic feeling by observing a marvelous helicopter tour seeing 360-degree mountain views
• better transportation services with comfortable seats
There is a chain of luxury hotels in the different parts of the trekking regions of Nepal. Nepal Trekking Tourism and Adventure (NTTA) give some of the best Luxury Trekking along with unusual Luxury Hotels.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
Everest Base Camp is the vantage point for viewing spectacular views of Mount Everest (Highest peak in the world).
Luxury trek to Everest Base Camp is one of the classic treks with breathtaking mountain scenery all around it.
Besides the closest stunning view of the tallest mountain, you would feel privileged for watching an incredibly panoramic view of another mountain, such as Mt. Pumori, and Mt. AmaDablam. You will enjoy the mountain vistas while staying in the luxury lodges of the Khumbu region.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek commences with a scenic flight to Lukla. You will then encounter the friendly Sherpa people, see Buddhist prayer flags, Mani walls, and legendary monasteries along the way. Nestled with mountains and snowy plains, the Everest Base Camp trek is alive with vibrant energy. This trekking has numerous choices for acclimation.
The high point of this trek is from Gorakshep along the Khumbu glacier to the most top base camp in the world.
• World’s highest airport in Syanboche
• Trek to the base camp of Mt. Everest and explore the closed view of Khumbu Icefall
• Trek to Kalapathar the best viewpoint of Mt. Everest
• Explore the renowned Sherpa culture of the Khumbu region
• You will observe the Wildlife like snow leopards, musk deer, and Himalayan Monal
• Scenic mountain flight to Lukla gives an incredible 360-degree mountain view.
• Spend peaceful nights in luxury hotels in Lukla, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, and other places in the serene environment.
• Spotting endangered animals and birds in the Sagarmatha National park and know its better.
• Fantastic view of the world highest peak including Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. AmaDablam and other snow-capped peaks
• Visit an ancient Tengboche Monastery
Annapurna Base Camp Luxury Trek
Do you ever feel equally thrilling and wonderful lying in the lap of nature? Well, Annapurna Base Camp Luxury Trek is especially for providing the lifetime experience to luxurious tour seekers. During this trek, you will walk on the trail along with the beautiful mountain stream, a breathtaking view of Himalayan peaks, taking a bath in natural hot spring, and staying in luxury lodges. A day walks along the high hills enjoying the nature’s beauty with the right combination of luxury accommodation to relief you all pain and stress is truly a heavenly feeling. You will feel more relaxed in those luxurious facilities.• Crystal clear view of snow-capped mountains
• Hot baths in natural hot springs in JhinguDanda
• Sightseeing in Pokhara- the Phewa Lake, the Davis Fall, Shanti Stupa (World Peace Pagoda), Gupteshwor Cave, and Mahendra Cave
• Enjoy the Snowy surroundings on the way to Annapurna Base Camp
• Breathtaking sunrise views from Poonhill
• 360-degree panorama of the Annapurna Ranges with Annapurna south, Annapurna I, Hiunchuli, and Machhapuchhre
• Visit Tadapani, a place to watch the tower in the village
3. Upper Mustang Luxury Trek
Upper Mustang Luxury Trek is another most desired and admired trek in Nepal. However, it is one of the less traffic tourist trekking trails. This trekking destination is especially known for visiting Buddhists Monasteries and exploring the Tibetan culture as well. Stunning views of Mt. Dhaulagiri and Annapurna I are the major wonders of this luxury trek. You will be served with Thakali cuisine run by the local people along the trail to the trek. Additionally, you will observe the peculiar landscape that is tree-less, adventures rocky trails, and not to mention eye-catching views of the Mountains.
• Best views of the different Himalayan range including Dhaulagiri and Nilgiri
• Get insights into the Tibetan culture, traditions, and lifestyle
• Visit World’s deepest gorge Kali Gandaki Valley (which is also called as Hidden kingdom)
• Visit historical place including Kagbeni and Lo-Manthang
• Enjoy Scenic flight or drive to Jomsom
4. Poonhill Luxury Trek
Another exciting trek, Poonhill Luxury Trek, offers you to walk through the traditional Gurung village and Ghandruk. This trek will directly lead you to Ghandruk village, one of the popular best villages in Nepal. Experience a real taste of local culture and spectacular views of natural scenarios while staying in luxury hotels. This trek is marked as the short and relatively easy trek of Lower Annapurna region of Nepal.
This trek is best suitable for all age people due to its physical structure. This trek is mainly for that one who is short of time and wants to enjoy the stunning view of the mountain.
• Explore the Tibetan culture, traditions, and lifestyle
• Visit the beautiful lake-side city Pokhara
• Stunning views of Annapurna/ Manaslu/Dhaulagiri and other peaks from the Poonhill
• Amazing sunrise and sunset views from Poon hill
• Visit one of the most beautiful village Ghandruk
• Experience the Gurung and Magar culture, tradition, and lifestyles during the trek.
Above the Himalayas will organize this trek for every age group of people from different parts of the world. Discovering an adventure trip in Nepal will be possible with the proper planning. Thus, plan your trip well and get yourself a surprisingly affordable trip at a reasonable price. We will handle all the details, no matter whether it be managing group package tours or a personalized itinerary. Be sure you are in the right hand, and we will cater to all types of travelers such as solo, families, couples, or any larger group’s tour.
A vacation is a reward that hard-working people give themselves, and we understand how precious this time is, whether you are a student, professional, tradesman, or businessperson. Either be it natural, cultural, adventurous, or traditional tours, you are free to combine it with the luxury tours. Enjoy the magnificent beauty of the Himalayas and the cultural villages with style and comfort.