Trip Overview of Himalaya Tour
Himalaya tour is the best tour for travelers who like to see the best view of the Himalayas without trekking. We will go to new and naturally surrounded places. This Tour will surely take those people very close to nature that enchants the beauty of Nepal. It also covers the main cities of the country. Also, the significant places in Nepal, including the major sights of the Kathmandu valley, Bhaktapur, Patan, Dhulikhel, and Pokhara. The main highlight of this tour is to experience a unique, Nepali rural lifestyle in a completely natural environment. Also, you get to meet local people with an excellent mountain view.
Nepal is a country full of natural beauty and is known for the country surrounded by the high Himalayas. It is a land of eternal beauty and attraction, filled with colorful cultures. Nepal Himalaya tour takes you to ancient history and picturesque scenery. The rivers and brooks, flora and fauna, forests, panoramic mountains, Historical and cultural places, distinct ethnic societies are what make Nepal Unique from any nation in the world.
Visit Dhulikhel and Pokhara for the best mountain view
Our Himalaya tour starts from Kathmandu valley, Here the historical and cultural places with ancient art and architecture will delight your day. Cobbling down the stoned streets, we will take the route of Bhaktapur, Patan, and Dhulikhel for a breath of mountain air, views of the rice terraces, and views of the high Himalaya. Leaving Dhulikhel, we will travel to the exotic city. Pokhara is the ideal place for all types of travelers. Either you are a regular tourist, an adventure trekker, or you are with your family on tour. Phewa Lake, Mahendra Cave, the gorge of the Seti River, breathtaking Annapurna, Davis Falls, and boating on the calm Phewa Lake are the major attraction of the beautiful city Pokhara. You will experience nature at its best with the stunning view of snow-capped mountain views and boating in Phewa lake.
Boating in Pokhara Phewa lake
Nepal Himalaya Tour offers you unlimited fun, mesmerizing views, and serenity. We will arrange the vacations according to your schedule and comfort. The days and places will be decided as per your preference and choices. But for sure, the mesmerizing places of this beautiful country will confuse you. Every place here, whether it be the city of lakes Pokhara or the Conservation areas filled with rare wildlife and plant species, is all unique. From the highest mountains to the deepest gorges, Nepal has everything to offer. You can go on trekking, expeditions, and hiking. Or, you can also go on fantastic sightseeing in various places.
Especially the mountain areas that have magnificent beauty are the best places you must visit before you die. The snow-capped mountains not only offer scenic beauty but also make your heart warm. Nepal Himalaya tour gives you happiness and pride when you reach the top of them. It feels like you have conquered the world. Your problems and worries seem small, and even your life looks less significant in front of these ever standing gorgeous mountains.
Highlights of Nepal Himalaya Tour
- Get the heavenly beauty of mountains in our Himalaya tour
- The feeling of pride and happiness
- Unforgettable memories in the true wonders of nature
- Exposure to a different lifestyle of local people
- Fantastic scenarios and enchanting natural beauty
- View of Mount Everest World’s highest Mountain from the closest point.
- Visit the World’s heritage sites of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and also Patan.
- An amazing view of sunrise and sunset over the Himalayas panorama from Nagarkot.
- Experience the daily live life of the village people of Nepal.
Himalaya tour Packing list ideas
For the best packing for the Himalaya, a tour is better you can check the weather before you start packing. Even if you won’t be traveling for a few weeks or months, you can check the average highs and lows to help you anticipate your wardrobe needs as you prepare.
Clothing and Accessories
- Good walking shoes, extra pair of trainer
- One pair of flip-flops or sandals
- Shirts (short and long-sleeved)
- Socks and underwear
- Bathing suit
- Raincoat and/or umbrella
- 1 warm jacket for the sunrise tour.
- Lightweight fleece or sweater if you travel in winter
- if you travel in winter Dec-February, get a warm enough jacket, sweater, coat, trousers, thermal wear, warm socks. Woolen hat, light gloves, scarf.
- Hand sanitizer
- small medicine box
- SPF 15 lip balm
- Insect repellent
- ATM card ( You need to call your bank before travel Nepal and let them know to unblock your card.)
- Personal credit card
- Bring Cash of about USD 60 to pay them on-arrival visa fees and for some coffee and tea at the airport lounge. you can bring small notes is easier to exchange for your Himalaya tour.
- An adaptor/converter, the two-pin plug is mostly used in Nepal
- Camera with extra batteries or charger
- Passport: Passport the most valid 6 months before you arrive here. get a copy of it.
- Few passport size photographs, for a visa, and to get the local sim card
- A copy of the tour itinerary
- A list of important phone numbers
This is also a good idea to pack the below things if in case your checked luggage is delayed:
- Airline boarding pass
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Extra clothes
- Cell phone and charger
Visit the UNESCO world heritage sites
The stunning views of the magical mountains such as Mt Everest (8848 m), Nuptse (7879m), Lhotse(8501 m), Cho Oyu(8000 m), Kanchanjunga (8584 m), and Makalu(8475 m). Your heart will burst with enormous happiness by seeing those sparkling mountains. get the view of the Top 10 Highest Mountain in the World
Another best thing on our Himalaya tour is you can visit the UNESCO enlisted World Heritage sites of Kathmandu valley. You are exploring the historical and traditional essence. Another option is the sunrise outlook from Nagarkot Hill. That presents the ever-refreshing remembrance of the magnificent panoramic view of the Himalayan range. You can enjoy the view of eastern Himalaya sunrise at Nagarkot. after breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu. En route continue with sightseeing of Patan Durbar Square and also Bhaktapur Durbar Square.